Its purpose is to comprehend FPGA operating logic, FPGA - CPU operating differences and basic logic circuits with examples that will be made using VHDL.
Content of training;
What is FPGA?
- FPGA - CPU differences
- FPGA design steps
- Logic circuits
- Basic combinational logic circuit elements
- Basic consecutive logic circuit elements
- Finite state machine
- “Hello World” application on FPGA
- LED control circuit is designed and designed by following the FPGA design steps.
- Finite state machine design using if-else, case structures on FPGA
- Black lightning application
- Door lock application
- Design of finite state machines operating on FPGA with different clock frequencies.
- Designing a counter using Seven Segment
- Designing sample circuits containing RAM, different clock frequencies and finite state machines on FPGA.
- Designing a simple video card that transfers the image in RAM to the screen via VGA.
- Simplified CPU design